Monday, December 17, 2012

A Break in Lotteria

I needed a break from eating traditional Korean cuisine after a couple of days in South Korea. I headed to Lotteria in Myeongdong.

DSC_0344


DSC_0339

Lotteria is a fast food chain serving burgers, fries, and fried chicken. Exactly what I needed!!!
DSC_0330
Fries
Not the best fries I've had but I didn't care.  

DSC_0331
BBQ & Spicy Sauce

DSC_0324
Fried Wings
The chicken had very crispy skin and was also juicy inside. The BBQ and spicy dips made it a winner.


DSC_0328
Bulgogi Burger
Very sweet and lacked flavor. Should have ordered the popular shrimp burger.

Of course, Lotteria will not compare to the more popular chains but it's worth a visit for those who want to experience American fast food with a Korean twist. 

Lotteria has multiple branches in South Korea. For more information, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...