Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lounge with a View: Bayleaf's Sky Deck

The Sky Deck is a cozy rooftop lounge bar at the Bayleaf Hotel located in the historic walls of Intramuros in Manila.

It offers spectacular views of Manila and the Makati skyline.
Full Moon

It's not all about the view at the Sky Deck however, as one can partake in a buffet meal for around 700php. Apologies for the grainy pictures.
Corn and Potatoes

Rice

Salad Bar

More Appetizers

Sausage

Yakitori

Ribs

Chicken

Brownies

Fruits

I was tempted to join the buffet fun but I'm proud to report that I had self-control and only ordered a salad:
Kanji Beef Salad (380php)
I was surprised how delicious my healthy selection turned out to be! Beef was perfectly cooked and the vegetables were fresh and tasty even without the dressing. Diet food, it almost was not.

The Sky Deck is a welcome addition to the Manila restaurant scene and I'm glad that we Manila folks no longer need to travel far to hangout and unwind in a place with a view.

Here's hoping for more places like the Sky Deck within Manila.

P.S. I heard the theme for the weekend (Fridays and Saturdays) buffets at the Sky Deck is now Tex Mex.

Sky Deck is located at the Bayleaf Hotel, Muralla Street, Intramuros Manila. For more information, call 3185000 or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...