Friday, June 24, 2011

One Final Note: Mixed Lot

I was recently back in Hong Kong where I was unable to fully unleash the glutton in me. yey!!! This is the last of 5 parts.


To end the series, here’s a compilation of the other food that I had while in Hong Kong.

PAL's breakfast meal
Nothing beats having warm porridge on an early flight.


Lucky Kitchen's Stir Fried Noodles
Tastes as plain as it looks.


Lucky Kitchen's Beef Brisket Noodles
Huge serving. Flavorful stock and tender meat. Not bad at all.


Egg Ball Waffles
My Hong Kong street food staple. I can never get over how crunchy this always is. Best eaten piping hot.


Curry Balls
Ordinary. The sauce didn't help in making the balls tasty.


Fried Dough Fritters
Would have been perfect if covered with sugar.

Late Night Meal
A bit heavy for a 9 p.m. flight but I'm not complaining.

As always, Hong Kong didn't disappoint. Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...