Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kebabs at Ebeneezer's

I was recently in Hong Kong. Get to know what Hong Kong has to offer through my adventure. This is the 11th of 14 parts


I’ve never had kebabs before while in Hong Kong so I gave Ebeneezer’s Kebabs and Pizzeria a go as it comes highly recommended by HK Magazine.

Ashley Road Branch



Tight Squeeze


We, of course, had its specialty, kebabs!

Donar (Lamb) Kebab (56HKD)
Generous serving of lamb that has a rich clean taste. Vegetables are also fresh making me eat my greens without remorse. I wouldn’t mind eating this again.



Gyros (Chicken) Kebab (52HKD)
Lighter alternative to the lamb kebab. Chicken is also very flavorful and tender.


We also ordered Mango Lassi (20HKD) but this is too sour for our liking.


The restaurant is open until 6 a.m. during weekends and it’s no wonder that it has become a popular after party pit stop of HK’s party crowd. There's no better way to crash back to reality with good filling meals by Ebeneezer's.

Ebeneezers’s Kebabs and Pizzeria has 7 branches in Hong Kong. For more information, go to Ebeneezers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...