Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting What I Paid For at Shui Hilot Spa

Curls and I love getting massages. We are also suckers for all things cheap; thus, it’s no surprise that we availed of Shui Hilot Spa’s cashcashpinoy promo!

For only 255php each, we were entitled to a 90 minute Whole Body Hilot Massage with Dagdagay Foot Therapy.

Since a lot of people availed of the promo, it’s required to schedule an appointment with Shui. We were encouraged to be at Shui 15 minutes before our appointment or face the possibility of losing our slot. Good thing Shui is just at the back of Greenbelt 5 so getting there was not a problem.

I was surprised at how tiny the place was when I first entered the premises.


Reception Area

The "Hallway"

No wonder the room was also small.

The Rooms

What Lies Behind
Spartan room with only a thin sheet of curtain for privacy made for one uncomfortable massage session.

It was hardly the relaxing massage I was looking for due to the poor “facilities.” Noise level could also be improved as I could hear all conversations from outside my room.

For those who aren’t too particular with ambiance, I’m happy to report that techniques used by Shui were at least pleasurable. It reminded me of massages I used to have with a trusty neighborhood masahista. It’s important to note though that my massage was a good 15 minutes short. As I was not really feeling it, I no longer complained.

I certainly got what I paid for at Shui.

Shui Hilot Spa is located at G/F Tropical Palms Building, Perea St. Cor. De La Rosa St. Legazpi Village, Makati. Call them at 3932313 or visit their website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...