Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brunch Club Fan Club

I was recently in Hong Kong. Get to know what Hong Kong has to offer through my adventure. This is the 12th of 14 parts


I had the pleasure of eating at Brunch Club which was voted by HK Mag readers as the best place in Hong Kong to have brunch (surprise, surprise)!!!
Causeway Bay location


HK Mag feature

Cozy Place
A Reader's Dreamland


The Yellow Piano is a Nice Touch





Brunch of Champions
French Toast with Syrup and Butter (48HKD)
Not outstanding. Waste of calories as bread is hard and lacks the rich flavor I am looking for.


Eggs Benedict with Salmon (82HKD)
There’s no better way to start the day with salmon and runny eggs on top of an English muffin. This is the life! Wonderful explosion of flavors inside my mouth. Heaven in every bite. Fries are no pushover either.


Runny Egg!




Egg, Ham, & Cheese Crepe (68HKD)
Good quality cheese is key. Food with basic ingredients made extraordinary by Brunch Club.

So Hard to Resist

The two lovely dishes made me forget about the disastrous French toast. HK Mag readers did get it right! I’m now officially a fan of Brunch Club.

Brunch Club has two branches in Hong Kong. For more information, visit http://brunch-club.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...