Friday, December 24, 2010

Desserts Only at Yee Shun Milk Company


I was recently in Hong Kong. Get to know what Hong Kong has to offer through my adventure. This is the 7th of 14 parts.


Our second day in Hong Kong was full of activities that we didn’t have time for dinner. Most restaurants have closed when we decided to eat so we entered the first open restaurant. 
Yee Shun Milk Company


From the menu, it was obvious that Yee Shun Milk Company is more of a dessert place but we no longer cared.



Murtle and I wanted comfort food!
Pork Noodles (24HKD)
Porkchop was flavorful although a bit on the tough side. Noodles were of the instant noodles variety. Soup was forgettable.


Beef Noodles (22HKD)
I thought I had it bad but Murtle's order was worse. Zero flavors and beef was gooey.  I'm sure Murtle would have been happier eating Lucky Me.


Forget about the uninspired noodles though as I'm happy to report that Yee Shun Milk Company is good at making puddings!
Milk with Chocolate (21 HKD)
Exquisite!  Ice cream flavors without the guilt. Very light and refreshing.


There are other flavors of milk pudding on display which I will try next time...
Interesting

Bestseller

Dessert with A Twist

Yee Shun Milk Co. is such a  popular dessert place that a lot of people are willing to wait for a table late at night.
Scene When We Left

Yee Shun Milk Company is located at G/F 506 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...